Thank you for considering Greeley Wesleyan Church and our pastors as you plan your blessed event. We are honored by your interest. The following information is intended to help you know more about what is involved in planning your wedding. We hope it will allow you to make a more informed decision about your very special day. Listed below are a few frequently asked questions. Please contact email@example.com with any questions you may have or call us at 970 330-3600.
General guidelines and facts:
- Weddings may be held in the Worship Center (capacity 1,100) or the Prayer Chapel (capacity 48). Also available is a Reception Hall.
- Pastors at GWC require pre-marital counseling prior to performing weddings. Each pastor has different requirements so please speak to your officiating pastor’s office about what recommendations they have for you.
- If your officiating pastor is not a pastor at GWC, we request a Statement of Faith to be submitted by the officiating pastor.
- All weddings at GWC are required to use our wedding coordinator. This will ensure your special day runs as smoothly as possible.
- Separate dressing rooms will be made available for the bride/ladies and groom/gentlemen.
- A video projector screen and sound system is available for use. Only a sound/lighting/media technician provided by the church is permitted at an additional fee. No one other than the assigned church technician is allowed to operate any church equipment as it pertains to sound, multi-media presentation or lighting.
For prices and more details on having your wedding at Greeley Wesleyan, please download our WeddingGuide.