We love kids! Your children will experience a high energy and age-specific time of worship, activities, and lessons about Jesus taught in a relevant way.
– Birth – 5th Grade: Sundays at 9:00 and 10:30am
We consider it a privilege to care for your child (birth – two years old) while you attend our
adult worship services. Our Nursery Coordinator leads a team of volunteers who hold, cuddle, feed, change, and play with your child. Your child’s safety and care is important to us, so we utilize a paging system to contact parents if needed.
G-Kids is a safe and fun place for kids, age two through fifth grade, to connect to Jesus, new friends and God’s purpose for their lives. G-Kids is an active time of learning that includes:
– ACTIVITY CENTER TIME, which is designed to engage the child immediately and help connect them with their small group leaders and other kids.
– Then, gifted communicators, music and motions, drama, puppets and videos teach the Bible creatively to our kids in a LARGE GROUP PROGRAM.
– After that, children will gather in interactive SMALL GROUPS where they learn how to apply to their everyday lives the Bible truth that has been presented.
WELCOME TO FAMILY FUN NIGHT!
Family Night at Generations Church has changed to a true family night.
Instead of dividing up families for separate ministries, we are encouraging our families to commit to spending at least one hour together each week. Here’s what it looks like:
- Pick an hour or two, any night of the week and commit to meeting together as a family.
- During this time, eat a meal together.
- You can reinforce the lesson your child learned in their classes on Sunday through game and activity ideas that we have provided in the Family Fun Night packet.
- When you listen to your kids, talk to your kids about what they learned at church, play with them, share your own stories and establish family rituals (like Family Fun Night), you are guiding the spiritual growth of your child in simple yet impactful ways.
- We challenge you to try this Family Fun Night for 30 days and become the main spiritual influencers in the lives of your children.
Parents partnering with God as they raise their children
Generations Church believes children are a gift from God, and we are very excited that you are investigating child dedication. Child dedication is a public commitment you make before God, your church, and your family. The dedication service provides you, the parent(s), an opportunity to express publicly your desire to lead and spiritually nurture your child in cooperation with the Holy Spirit, so your child will develop a desire to love God and love others. You will be required to attend an informational meeting before the dedication service. If you are interested in having your child dedicated, contact Pastor Nancy or call (970) 330-3600 and you will be sent an information packet.
The sacrament of baptism represents both the individual, inward commitment to a personal relationship with Jesus and the corporate, outward sign of being connected to a local community of Christ followers—the local church. Whether you’re seeking a greater understanding of Generations Church’s position on baptism or you’re interested in participating in Baptism at Generations Church in the future, you can learn more by emailing Pastor Nancy or by calling 970-330-3600 to be added to the baptism list for the next scheduled baptism.
Sunday Morning Teachers – Click here to access lesson plans.